Customer Interaction Meeting
- For better consumer service and timely disposal of consumer complaints, Customer Interaction Meeting will be held once in a month in all the Sub Divisions to resolve and redress the complaints of consumers.
- Meeting venue, date and time will be published well in advance by the Sub Divisional Office through local newspapers, handbills, notice board and electronic media.
- CIM schedule is available in the website to ascertain date and time of the CIM meeting well in advance.
- CIM is a consumer participatory. Here consumers can address their grievance. The same will be heard and CIM proceedings will be recorded, videographed and will be uploaded in youtube. Consumer will be issued with an acknowledgement indicating time to resolve the problem.
- In CIM, once consumer registers complaint, complaint will be heard at the Sub Divisional level. If the complaint is not addressed within the stipulated time by the concerned, the complaint will be escalated to next authority.
- In case, if the consumer is not satisfied with the service, consumer can also appeal to Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF), which is a quasi judicial body.