Electronic Clearance Scheme (ECS)
How to avail
- Consumer can get the Mandate Form from any Subdivision offices or download from this website.
- Fill in the mandate form.
- Get it duly signed by the banker.
- Attach a photocopy of the latest electricity bill and a photocopy of the cheque leaf for ensuring the MICR code.
- Submit it in the jurisdictional sub-division office or Mail it to Assistant General Manager (F&C), ECS Cell, Corporate Office, K R Circle, Bangalore-560001.
- Consumer can use single mandate form for all his electric installations existing in single premises.
- Consumer should ensure sufficient balance in the bank account one day prior to due date.
- FOr any doubts / clarifications etc, consumer may contact ECS Cell, over telephone No. 22263805 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org for any ECS related issues. The consumer has the option to withdraw from the scheme at any time by writing to concerned sub-division or to the ECS cell.
Opt ECS and Save precious Time
Download the ECS form here PDF format
Pages: 1 2