Consumers in Bangalore City can pay the Electricity bills through their bank account at no extra cost and saving their precious time by opting ECS Scheme.
- Which Bank Consumer can avail this facility through any Bank in Bangalore city having daily clearance with RBI.
- Whose Account Consumer account or through anybody else’s account after due authorization.
- Debiting On Bank will debit the bill amount only on the due date.
- Proof of Payment Pass book entry as “ECS” will be proof of payment.
- Bill Details Consumer will continue to get the bills as usual for their information and record.
- No extra cost payable either to Bank or BESCOM.
- No traveling to cash counters.
- No risk of carrying money.
- No standing in long queues.
- No wastage of precious time.
- No necessity of depending on someone to pay their bills.
- No debiting of money in the bank before due date, thus allowing time for any clarification in respect of bill.
- No fear of debiting more amount as there is a limit in the Mandate, exact amount of the bill will be debited to Bank account on due date.
- An incentive at the rate of 0.25% on the bill amount.