ಆರ್ ಎ ಪಿ ಡಿ ಆರ್ ಪಿ ಭಾಗ-ಎ ದ ಬಗ್ಗೆ
The Govt. of India has proposed to continue R-APDRP part A during the XI Plan with revised terms and conditions as a Central Sector Scheme.
The focus of the programme shall be on:
1. Actual, demonstrable performance in terms of sustained loss reduction.
2. Establishment of reliable and automated systems for sustained collection of accurate base line data
3. Adoption of Information Technology in the areas of energy accounting will be essential before taking up the regular distribution strengthening projects.
It is proposed to cover urban areas – towns and cities with population of more than 30,000 as per the 2001 Census.
Projects under the scheme shall be taken up in Two Parts.
Part-A shall include the projects for establishment of baseline data and IT applications for energy accounting/auditing & IT based consumer service centres.
Part-B shall include distribution strengthening projects.
- Scheduled Timeline: March 2016(ESCOMs have declared go live of 98 towns by March 2016)
- Commencement of TPIEA(Third Party Independent Evaluation Agency) activity:
- Letter addressed to PFC to depute the TPIEA M/s PGCIL for verification and validation of the RAPDRP PART-A Projects in Karnataka.
- Scheduled for completion by Sep 2016.
Milestones achieved under R-APDRP PART-A in Karnataka
- M/s RIL were appointed as a common IT Consultant for all the ESCOMs of Karnataka on 29th June 2009 at a total cost of Rs 2.5 Crores (June 2009 – June 2012)
- M/s E&Y were appointed as a common IT Consultant for all the ESCOMs of Karnataka in March 2015 up to March 2017.
- M/s Infosys Technologies Ltd was appointed as a common IT Implementation Agency by all the ESCOMs of Karnataka at a total cost of Rs 386.68 Crores in Dec 2009.
- Co-hosted the Data Centre at Bangalore -M/s SIFY Technologies to be shared between ESCOMs. Building own Data Centre at HSR layout Bangalore in progress and scheduled to be completed by Dec 2016.
- Co-hosted the Disaster Recovery Centre at Chennai – M/s Bharathi Airtel to be shared between ESCOMs .
Status of K-RAPDRP
- All 98 Towns declared live as on 23rd March 2016.
- HT/DTC metering of all 98 towns completed.
- Modem Installation at all the HT/DTC completed.
- GIS Incremental Update in progress at ESCOMs.
- Release Management Policy formulated and is to be mutually agreed and signed by ITIA, ESCOM’s and ITC.
- Change Request Committee formulated to accommodate changes/ updates sought by ESCOMs.
- ESCOM’s have initiated innovative customer centric programs viz tie up with online wallet companies, wavering of transaction fees for HT customers, introducing early payment initiatives etc.
- ESCOM’s are involved in advertising about 1912 and WSS platform to increase the consumer awareness about these initiatives
- WSS platform emphasizes on the Online services and Online payments provisioned to consumers
- Energy audit at towns monitored by Top Management Level in ESCOM’s.
- BESCOM on behalf of all ESCOMs has re-tendered for primary NBSP due to the tenure closure of the existing primary NBSP.
- Secondary network provider M/s Airtel boarded to provide better connectivity. Hughes terminated due to performance issues
- Training provided to end users by ITIA and super users. Administrative training to be provided by ITIA during handover.
- ONLINE FEEDER MONITORING SYSTEM (OFMS), being developed by NIC (National Informatics Centre) for NATIONAL POWER PORTAL (NPP) under IPDS. The reports are based on online data of feeders, boundary meters, HT/LT consumers, Customer Care Centre, etc. First time it would be integrated by NIC (ESCOMs would also provide IP address to NIC) and then in successive months it is to be done by ESCOMs. As per schedule, Karnataka ESCOMs data integration with NPP is completed and updating data in progress.
- Scheduled outage information of ESCOMs updated in website as an input to the Urjha app provided by PFC.
- Video Conferencing Review meetings chaired by ACS Energy/ MD BESCOM conducted to review the project progress at ESCOMs.
- Project closure activities:
- Completion report of IT projects under R-APDRP Part-A for establishment of baseline data system for revenue & energy and IT applications for energy accounting & IT based customer care services town wise/ DC/DRC/CCC in progress.
- ITIA and ITC assisting ESCOMs on the same.
- Town wise Documentation of the Verification and Completion reports of the following along with supporting annexures in progress:
- IT system hardware and other equipment’s Supply & installation report
- Report on list of Software / Applications supplied / developed /installed by ITIA
- Consumer Indexing & Asset Mapping Report
- Integrated System Working Report
- Acceptance test reports
- Report Generation for automated collection of Baseline data for Energy accounting and auditing.
- Helpdesk functioning Report
Financial progress under R-APDRP PART-A as on March 2016
to Grant )